* Playing with all my
gifts on the morning of the second day of Christmas!
* On the first day of Christmas I went into
the bath with Casper! We
had a lot of fun!
* I have been on the most south-western point of the
African continent? With
mommy and daddy!
* A cup of Danone
yoghurt tastes extra nice when you eat it outdoors!
* I ate fresh plums
which I had harvested myself while we were in Montagu.
* Were we in Italy
or in South Africa?
* During our holiday I sat in a nice
kids seat on the
backseat of the car....did sleep in the seat as wel!
*Daddy and I feeded the ostriches
during our visit to the Cango
* Last year I was sitting in my
stroller when we walked the longest suspension bridge in
Monkeyland...this time I was high and safe up in
* In Monkeyland I saw some big
* The Mugg & Bean does also serve
toast with jam!
* From the 14th November until the 28 we rented a very
nice house on Colabeach in Sedgefield,
have a look yourself!
* That apart from elephants I saw quite a lot of
other animals in
Addo Elephant Park?
* I wore white pants
when I played with Reuben?
* On our day of arrival in the holiday I went with mommy
in the big bathtub!
That was a lot of fun!
* I am a
* I like Nutella
on my bread or my cracker for lunch!
* I am having a very haughty look,
did you know that?
* Cheetah and I like to play....!
* 11th October another visit to the hairdresser,
* I can phone did you know that? Here am I 'phoning'
daddy to tell him that the new carpet was laid and that
mommy had rearranged the bedroom!
* 8th September, another visit to
* At our local AH/grocery store you could have your
course mommy had to do that!
* 18th August, mommy and daddy celebrated their both
birthdays and I have been playing with my nephew Casper
and my niece Paula in my
sandbox, there was
just enough room for the three of us!
* 9th Augustus went to
Blijdorp, the Zoo in Rotterdam, with mommy and
* 4th August, went to Artis
Zoo with mommy and daddy!
* 28th July I got my first portion of potato
crisps, we had
visitors, Abel and his mother and father visited us. The
two of us played nicely together and we both had our
little bowl of crisps!
* I've got a rucksack with my name
* Since 6th July I have a new little niece, her name is Sophia en
she is Paula's little sister. I visited them with mommy
and then this nice photo
* Mommy had a voucher for a photo
shoot, so I have been posing nicely!
* Mama had bought some nice designer label clothes for
me and I was totally in love with all those new
* 7th June, second visit to the
* As from beginning of May you have been wearing your
sleeping bag backwards!
* As from April you started wearing size 80cm, prior to
that you wore it sometimes, but now it fits nicely!
* 7th April, we see a first back tooth coming!
* 22nd March I walked all by myself! Prior to that I
walked quite a bit holding both hands from either mommy
or daddy, behind my walker or behind my little chair,
but now all by myself...and it's great!
* On 3rd February mommy and daddy bought so called
pre-shoes for me, I am walking behind my walker quite a
bit and such shoes do look better than my slippers of
* I have been spoiled with my birthday! Look at all the
presents I got!
* I like nice food:
smoked eel for instance or
*21st January: practicing behind my
* 19th January I had my birthday and I had some nice
goodies with me to
the daycare center!
* 18th January: I love to phone...especially with
10th January mommy and daddy put my bed on the lowest
setting. It was already lower then before but I was
sitting upright in my bed the last couple of days so it
was getting a bit tricky!
8th January 2007 you managed to pull yourself on your
feet in your playpen!