* Ik like merry-go-rounds! Check these out...4th
December and 31st
* Did you know I like playing house and mommy and daddy?
The living room is my
playground then? Especially when mommy needs to
* Mommy made a nice
Rainbowbabies, I am wearing their clothes since I
was 9 months and they celebrated their 5th anniversary
the 28th October already!
* Playing around with a
* I love my bubble
* Grandma who lives far away made me
this dress. I
like it very much as I can dance with it, but yeah I was
the one who choose the fabric!
* On this photo I
am exactly 2 years and 8 months old! Besides that I love
my shirt with the sandwiches!
* I sometimes stand on my
table in the attic...
* Blowing bubbles
is always fun....however you should not drink it!
* In Artis Zoo some of the animals doe walk freely,
the Maki's at the
Lemuren-island, I did like that a lot!
* Mommy had bought me some clothes and I was willing
enough to pose like a
* Rainbowbabies has a 'send your holiday card and win
competition', as the post from Bali takes forever to
reach The Netherlands mommy made a
nice photo card
with photos of me wearing Rainbowbabies clothes...ooh
and mommy does use their bandanas so she is on it
* Going out for dinner is
something I enjoy!
* We've visited
various temples while on Bali; one has to wear a
sarong, also daddy, and sometimes you get a scarf around
* Mommy made me beautiful for dinner...a small
ponytail in my hair!
* In our hotel in Candi Dasa I had my own
* Taking a stroll I do for sure enjoy...especially when
I can sit in my stroller!
* Ooh my! Having sand on your feet must be terrible
while you're playing
on the beach. The beach here consists of black
* During one of our transfer tours
I fell asleep....very
unique as there was so much to see from the car all the
time. Also the soother you see on the picture is gone!
Since 7th July 2008 I am officially soother free! Big
* In Lovina we went twice for lunch at 1000 Dream
Bungalows & Restaurant...they had
tricycle which I was
allowed to use and a
(xylofoon) to make music on!
* Without speaking each others language
you can have much fun
together with a cap of a bottle!
* Everybody thought I was very
cool with my
sunglasses on when we where taking a walk from our
cottage through the
rice paddies to Ubud!
* During our stay in Ubud there was another Dutch couple
with three girls: baby Emma of 5 months, Mette from 2
years and Sarah from 3,5 years, with the last two
I had much fun playing! After
playing standing on a
row for the photo!
* In our hotel in Ubud there was so much to see:
swimming pool, play
room and back again...I explored it all with a
little suitcase from the play room in my hands!
* I do enjoy
lounging on a sun lounger at the beach?!
* I had two suitcases
with me on holiday, the orange one with my clothes
and the other one with all my toys! On the collage you
see: ready to go, running around with my
suitcase/backpack on my back and enjoying the child
friendly plane meal of fish and chips!
* 20th May mommy and I went for a trip to Artis Zoo,
there was a little boy and the two
of us did like each other very much! Furthermore we had
lunch on a bench
and I sat in one of these nice
pull-cars the have
* I've got a nice tent to play outside with, however
with rain it's also nice to play inside...guess
who liked my tent too?
* I'm a phone addict,
sometimes I call my granny, sometimes I call grandpa,
then again Casper and even Paula....it's for sure good
that it's not real otherwise daddy's phone bill would be
* 15th of April I went to the
Karin made a nice hair-do!!
* I love to
read books and of course I am a great
mommy for my dolls!
* On my daycare we learned about the subject
traffic....among other things we learned what a
* I got a lot of presents at my birthday...have a look
* I had nice
elephants to hand out on my birthday at daycare! My
friends sang for me and I was entitled to sit in the